- Our masks feature a pleated double layer construction and easy to fit elastic-over-ear design
- One layer of cotton inside and one layer with a bit more color/design on the outside. The cotton for comfort and colorful vibe because it’s easier to identify your mask. And we can all use a bit of brightening up these days
- Inside fabric (fabric facing your skin) colors/designs are limited and may vary from pictures
- The masks have a small hole in the bottom or top so a filter can be added for extra protection
- Do not use a mask on a child younger than 2 years of age
We have designed and made masks to fulfill the public need and try to ensure we can
In these times first prize is not leaving the house.
These masks are intended to be a barrier for when you absolutely have to leave the house for supplies etc.
We encourage social distancing when wearing in public and always wash hands before and after removing.
Firstly, a mask is not a solve-all solution in the fight of Covid-19 and should never be used in place of basic good hygiene considerations. The most important thing every resident should do is:
This should be adhered to at all times, regardless of whether you have a mask or not.
Wearing a mask does not make you invulnerable and should never be a reason not to follow these basic golden rules.
The usage of any type of mask should be accompanied by strictly adhering to safe use guidelines.
It is very important to use a cloth mask properly. If you do not, it might result in them putting yourself at risk of spreading Covid-19. The simple guidelines to use are:
It is recommended to have two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
No refunds or returns, all sales are final.